Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry

Friday, July 31, 2009

new birthday






Sunday morning at church my spiritual warfare finally ended Satan could no longer stop me. i went forward during the invitation and gave my life to my savior Jesus Christ. I accepted him in my heart and was baptised Sunday night before everyone at the church. i feel so free now. I feel as if I'm a new person all the bad every sin i ever had has been washed away. My old self died and was buried and a came out of the water a brand new me. I cant wait to see what God has in store for me now. I know that its something very powerful and wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome wonderful marvelous fantanbulous!! I love you!
    Chel

    ReplyDelete

His Mercies are new everyday! Thank you for your comment!