Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry

Friday, March 27, 2009

handy little chart

You say: It's impossible God says: all things are possible Luke 18:27

You say: I'm too tired God says: I will give you rest Mathew 11:28-30

You say: Nobody really loves me God says: I love you John3:16 and john 3:34

You say: I cant go on God says My grace is insufficient IIcorinthians12:9 and Psalms 91:15

You say: I cant figure it pout God says: I will direct your steps proverbs3:5-6

You say: I cant do it God says You can do all things Philippians 4:13

You say: I'm not able God says: I am able 2Corinthians 9:8

You say Its not worth it God says: I t will be worth it Romans 8:28

You say: I cant forgive myself God says: I will forgive you 1John1:9 and Romans 8:1

You say: I'm afraid God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear 2Tim. 1:7

You say: I'm always worried and frustrated God says: Cast all your cares on me 1Peter5:7

You say: I'm not smart enough God says: I will give you wisdom 1Corinthians1:30

You say: I feel all alone God says: I will never leave you or forsake you Hebrews 13:5

God determines who walks into your life...it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that you know they may need on this day!
And may their life be full of peace, prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with you...................... Amen

1 comment:

His Mercies are new everyday! Thank you for your comment!