Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I AM THE BIBLE

I AM THE BIBLE, God's wonderful library. I am always and above all-the truth.
To the weary pilgrim, I am a strong staff.
To the one who sits in darkness, I am the glorious light.
To those who stumble beneath heavy burdens, I am the sweet rest.
To him who has lost his way, I am a safe guide.
To those who are sick in sin, I am the healing strength and forgiveness.
To the discourages, I am a message of hope.
To those who are distressed and tossed about by the storms of life, I am an anchor, sure and steadfast.
To those who search for salvation, I reveal the Savior of the world.

I AM THE BIBLE

author unknown.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

His Mercies are new everyday! Thank you for your comment!