Free Scripture Tags at Rich Gifts Graphics & Blog Design for Christian Ministry

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The seasons change

As we all know that the season change several times a year i have made a change in my life.
i believe it to be a change for the better. I feel that God has asked me to make some changes in my life and to get closer with him as i do. So therefore, i have turned over a new leaf or to speak flipped my heart to walk closer with god. I encourage everyone out there to evaluate their own self and see if there is anything you could do to make you walk closer with God.

I haven't blogged in awhile because i have had things going on that make me depressed and i don't want to blog about all the depressing things in my life, i want to write about the good things i have done for God's glory, i feel that all the bad is finally gone and i have nothing but good to look forward too. I know and have learned that God never gives us anything that we cant handle but only to make us stronger.

this is something id like to share with you that we received from church a few Sundays ago.

The Teachers Psalm
The Lord is my helper; I shall not fear in Guiding these pupils.
He leadeth me to the heart of the truth and prepareth the mind of the pupils for the truth.
He giveth me a vision of the immortality of these lives.
He leadeth me me to see the sacredness of teaching his book.
Yea, though i become discourages and despair at times, yet shall i lift my head, for his promises cannot fail me.
His word will not return to him void, and my faith undimmed shall burn through all the coming years.
Thou walkest before me that the seed planted shall grow.
Thou shalt stand by my side on Sunday and speak through these lips so that these pupils may feel the nearness of God.
Thou shalt cause each broken effort to gather sheaves through unnumbered years. My void is full when i know that every effort in thy name shall abide forever.
Surely Thy love and watchcare shall be with me everyday of my life, and some day I shall live with those who turn many to righteousness for ever and ever.
Beautiful hugh?
As i learned when we have problems as long as we turn to God and not away from him he will always be there for us no matter what. Trust in God and he will provide.
Have a Blessed Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

His Mercies are new everyday! Thank you for your comment!